I'm glad I found your site. It's fabulous!! I am a newbie and wonder what you do with your digital layouts once you are done with them. do you print them off or send them to a book maker?
right now I am just collecting the layouts. I wait for a photo place like winkflash or snapfish to have album sales and then i have them print them out...thats the plan at least....so for now i save them. Glad you like them!
This is the place for my Digital layouts. Thanks to Lois and Rachele for breaking me out of my mold. I have always said I would scrap all my TONS of photos when I was 60. Well, now I get a few layouts done a night. I might have them all scrap by the time I turned 60 years old. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm glad I found your site. It's fabulous!! I am a newbie and wonder what you do with your digital layouts once you are done with them. do you print them off or send them to a book maker?
right now I am just collecting the layouts. I wait for a photo place like winkflash or snapfish to have album sales and then i have them print them out...thats the plan at least....so for now i save them. Glad you like them!
Jen
Post a Comment